Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Top Five Books I Want to Read ASAP - Tag (Original)

Hello everyone! Today I'm doing something quite different, I'm creating a tag! This tag is very basic. Just pick five books that you want to read ASAP. They can be books you own, books you want to re-read, books from the library, or books you want to buy. So here are my top five books. 


1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. This is one I'm ashamed to admit I haven't read. It's normally a book that's required reading at school, but it was never required for me so I never got around to it. I own a copy and I really have no excuse for not reading it, so I really need to get on this. 


2. The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. I love Oscar Wilde. Anything that he's said, I most likely will have quoted at least two times already. It's shocking that I haven't read any of his plays or novels. I'm making it a point to read this one this year. 


3. The Last Olympian by Rick Riordan. This one I should have read by now. I picked it up a while back, but couldn't get into it. Have I mentioned before how bad I am at finishing series? 


4. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. This is due for a re-read. Not because the trailer or the movie is coming out... but just for personal reasons. I miss this book and the story. Once I finish one of the books I'm currently reading, I'm probably going to dive into this novel again. 


5. The Book Thief by Markus Zusak. Do you know how guilty I feel about not having read this book? I could never get into it. I got about half way and had to put it down because it was putting me in a reading slump. I may never read this book. Or maybe when I do read it I won't like it. Who knows...


So those are my top five books, let me know what yours are! Leave a link to your post in the comments below. I would love to see what books are on your list. 

I Tag...

- Piper  from Piper's Book Nook 
- Rachael  from Rachael Turns Pages 


If you want to do this tag, just do it! I tag everyone! 

Miss Book Reader 



No comments:

Post a Comment